Description of overhead line insulation sleeve
Overhead line insulation sleeve is also named silicone rubber protection cable cover,insulation sleeve is provide refurbished insulation for overhead conductors to help prevent power outages caused by trees or wildlife contacting distribution lines.The installation is simple and fast, and protection cable cover is widely used for insulation protection in bare lines of electrified railways and substations.These cable covers are designed to insulate existing bare wires without costly conductor replacement costs or additional wire hardware.Suitable for voltage up to 330kV.
Material of insulation sleeve
It is made of high quality non tracking cross linked polyolefin material(silicone rubber) which is highly resistant to aging, erosion and corona.
Color can be choose from red,yellow,green,black.
Usage of protection cable cover
- Tree-pruning-frdd purpose (sheathed and/or bare line).
- Subway safety purpose (bare wire).
- Safety purpose at construction site (near power lines).
- Covering guy wire.
- Protect birds against electrocution & outage prevention.
Feature of protection cable cover
- Made of silicone rubber
- High resistance to aging and erosion
- Providing insulation for catenaries, droppers and conductors against contact from trees or wildlife
- Simple and fast installation, widely used in emergency repairs or temporary insulation protection of equipment
|Type||Conductor Dia. |
|S-D-16||5.10||6||16||10||20 or 50|
|S-D-25||6.45||5,4||25||10||20 or 50|
|S-D-35||7.50||3||35||10||20 or 50|
|S-D-50||9.00||2,1||50||12||20 or 50|
|S-D-70||10.80||1/0||70||12||20 or 50|
|S-D-95||12.48||2/0||95||17||20 or 50|
|S-D-120||14.25||2-4/0||120||17||20 or 50|
|S-D-150||15.75||266.8||150||20||20 or 50|
|S-D-185||17.50||300,336.40||185||22||20 or 50|
|S-D-210||18.75||397.5||210||24.2||20 or 50|
|Voltage Ratings/Wall Thickness|