PRE-INSULATED BIMETAL SLEEVE
These pre-insulated lugs are suitable for insulated stranded aluminum conductors.
Stripped cables are inserted up to the end.
Crimping according to the marks with appropriate crimping die size over the insulation. The electrical contact and the sealing by the elastomeric ring are achieved during the crimp process as bimetallic lug with a copper palm (CPTAU).
• Suitable for stranded aluminum conductors
• Mechanical strength achieved is 50% of cable breaking load
• Tested for water tightness at a voltage of 6kV for 30 min in a water bath
• A colour code of elastomeric sealing ring allows an easy identification of the cross sections
• Inner aluminum sleeve filled with contact grease
• Insulation material made of weather and UV resistant polymer
|Type||Plastic Sleeve Diameter(mm)||Color|