Ground Rod C Crimp Connector
Ground rod C crimp connector also named Copper C Tap Connector.The Ground rod C crimp connector available to achieve earthing connections on copper type cable conductors with cross-section areas 10sqmm to 895sqmm. It is can be used with the ground rod on the earthing system.It is installed using appropriate ratchet, hydraulic or battery type crimping tools and associated die sets.
Copper C Tap Connector Material
99.9% pure copper
Coating: Nature or Tinned
|Model||Suitable section of conductor(mm²)||A||H||L||b||C|
battery type crimping tools and associated die sets
ELECTRIC HYDRAULIC PUMPS MANUAL
- THE PURPOSE AND PERFORMANCE
- The pump can be used as instruments of various hydraulic pump.
- The pump after be equipped with other hydraulic tools, capable oflifting, pressure-type, bend, bend row, straightening, cutting, assembly, disassembly and many other work. Reduce the labor intensity and improve work efficiency.
- HOW TO USE
- Open the filler before use, the electric pump and power connectionsbefore oiling, then press down the black button which next to the motor toopen, press the manual operation switch (up), after a few air pressure, press the manual operation switch (down), turn off the motor, connected to tubing. (The pressure should not exceed 63Mpa when air pressure, in order to avoid damage)
- Open the motor after the pump connect with the equipment, and placedthe operation valve in pressurized position after the motor rotates 1-2minutes, this moment the hydraulic oil come into the cylinder to perform the work, and the output of the hydraulic oil will increases with the load on their own booster until 63Mpa.
- The oil pump regular working temperature between 10℃~50℃,whenfind the oil temperature≥70 ℃ should stop using after continuous working under high pressure, let it self-cooling before use.
- The pressure of the relief valve and safety valve have been set before thepump leave the factory, the user can not arbitrarily increase the pressure,could only reduce it according to the actual working pressure, that can improve the life of the pump station.
- The motor must have reliable grounding
4.0 OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE CONSIDERSTIONS
- The pump use #15 hydraulic oil.
- Air pressure is prohibited before oiling.
- Oil storage capacity must be within the range above the oil window.
- Everytime when refueling or change oil, must use 80(or more) mesh oilfilter, it’s need to wash the tank when replace, every 6 months change the oil.
- Regular working temperature between 10℃~50℃.
- The air nut is required to open before starting the electric pump and turnswitch to the unloading position
7.t he pump already adjustment before leave factory, can not arbitrarily increase or reduce the pressure, must use pressure gauge when need re-adjust.
- Pressure tubing have 105MPA test. However, due to the aging of the hoseeasily, so users need to be inspected regularly, usually 6 months, if use frequently then 3 months, check with 87.5MPA pressure test if there have damaged, bulge,leakage, you can not use.
- Bearings are generally cleaned every 6 months, add grease during assembly
5.0 TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE
The following information is intended as an aid in determining if a problem exists
|Motor anomaly||Power supply fails,the switch is bad||Check the power switch|
|High pressure relief valve disorders||Adjust the pressure of the |
high pressure relief valve
|Oil leak||Check and repair, replace |
|The vice plunger abrasion||Replace the vice plunger|
|Seals damaged||Replace the seals|
|Inappropriate choice |
of hydraulic oil
|Use the specified oil |
according to the manual
Copper Extruded ‘C’
Related Product of C Crimp Connector
If you have any interest product,please feel free contact us.
Mob: 0086 177 5778 8662 / Whatsapp: 0086 17757788662 / Wechat: WXL17757788662