Insulating Piercing Branch Connectors for Overhead Distribution and Services of Rated Voltage 0.6/1kv
The insulating piercing branch connectors is suitable for used on low voltage aluminum conductor Aerial Bundle Cable.It is insulated and suitable for use in liveline work.The IPC is insulation piercing type of main and tee-off conductors.
The body of insulating piercing branch connectors is made of entirely mechanical,weather,UV and age resistant plastic insulation material with no metallic parts outside the body expect for the shearhead or nut of the tightening bolt.
The tap section shall be provided with an end cap filled with oxide inhibiting compound of silicon grease and made from weather UV and age resistant plastic in sulating material.
Service condition: <1kV, 50/60Hz, -10°C to 55°C
Standard: IEC 61284, EN 50483, IRAM2435, NFC33 020.
Suitable for Aluminum and copper conductors.
|Models||PCT13C 95/10||PCT13CB 95/10|
|Service Line (mm²)||1.5-10||(B) 1.5-10|
|Remarks||ISO to ISO||ISO to Bare|
Remarks: ISO mean insulated conductor, BARE mean bare conductor.
Body:Weather and UV resistant glass fiber reinforced polymer, Thermoplastic polyamide 66 with fiberglass
Connecting bridge: Copper tinned, Brass tinned, Al
Sealing parts: Flexible PVC
End cap: Flexible PVC
Grease: Silica gel
Bolt: Hot dip galvanized steel, 8.8 grade
Washer, Nut: Hot dip galvanized steel
Fuse nut: Zinc alloy
• Tested for watertightness at a voltage of 6 kV for 30 min in a water bath
• Potential free tightening bolts allow safe installations on life lines
• Bimetallic, suitable for aluminium and copper conductors
• Long neck 13 mm shear head nut ensuring reliable installations
• Components not isolated, end cap attached to body
• Insulation material made of weather and UV resistant glass fibre reinforced polymer