Insulation Piercing Tap Connector
Insulation piercing tap connector are required for tap-offs of bundled conductors and for connection of service conductors to bundled conductors.These connectors shall be of insulation piercing type both on the main and tap conductors.It is used to make connection between protected low voltage overhead lines (with neutral), transformers downspout or service drop cable.It is suitable for different combinations of aluminum and copper,main and branch conductor.
Insulation Piercing Connector Size
|CROP Model||Equal Model||Conductor range||Packing|
|Quantity/Carton||Gross Weight.KG.||Carton dimension CM|
This specification is for a universal insulation piercing connector, suitable for different combinations of aluminium and copper, main and branch conductors.The thickness of insulation for both main and branch conductors shall not be greater than 2mm.
Piercing Tap Connector Structure
① Body ② Contact plate (teeth) ③Waterproof Sealing cover ④ Cable end cap ⑤ Grease ⑥ Shear head nut ⑦ Bolt ⑧ Washer
- Upper and lower Body: made of a mechanically strong, weather resistant insulating material having also UV resistant characteristics.
- Contact plate (teeth): Copper tinned,copper alloy tinned,aluminum
- Waterproof Sealing cover: Flexible PVC
- Cable end cap: Flexible PVC
- Grease: Silica gel
- Shear head nut: Zinc Alloy
- Bolt: Hot dip galvanized steel, grade 8.8 or Dacromet
- Washer: Hot dip galvanized steel or Dacromet
Insulated piercing connector (IPCs) Catalogue download
If you want to know the Insulation Piercing Connector price,please feel free contact us.
Mob: 0086 177 5778 8662 / Whatsapp: 0086 17757788662 / Wechat: WXL17757788662