Branch Piercing Clamp for covered condcutors
The branch piercing clamp also named insulation piercing connector.It is suitable for the combinations of conductors of aluminum and copper conductors,covered main and branch conductors.It is able to pierce 2 mm insulation thickness for both main and branch conductors.
Insulation piercing connector material
- Upper and lower Body: made of a mechanically strong, weather and UV resistant PA66 plastic.
- Teeth of the contact plate: Copper tinned,copper alloy tinned or aluminum
- Waterproof Sealing cover: Flexible PVC
- Cable end cap: made from weather UV and age resistant plastic insulating material.
- Grease: Silica gel
- Shear head nut: Zinc Alloy
- Bolt and washer: Hot dip galvanized steel or Dacromet.
Piercing Connector Size
|CROP Model||Equal Model||Conductor range||Packing|
|Quantity/Carton||Gross Weight.KG.||Carton dimension CM|
Feature of Branch Piercing Clamp
- It is intended to be used on ‘live’ connection on to LV mains Cables.
- Perfect connection is to be achieved without the need to remove the insulation of Conductors.
- Connectors is suitable for installation on energized lines and without the tightening bolt coming into contact with live component.
- Contact Plates have suitably rated contact teeth which will penetrate the insulation and secure the desired connection once the ‘voltage free’ bolt is tightened.
- Both the Main and Branch Conductor insulations are pierced by single bolt action.
If you want to know the Branch Piercing Clamp price,please feel free contact us.
Mob: 0086 177 5778 8662 / Whatsapp: 0086 17757788662 / Wechat: WXL17757788662