Anchoring Clamp for Aerial Bundled Cables
The anchoring clamp for aerial bundled cables as well known as tension clamp.It is designed to securely fasten your main line or service line to a pole or wall. It is composed of a body, wedges and bail, which are all adjustable for a perfect fit.The conductor range can be from 16-70 mm2.
Standard: NFC 33-042
- Body and wedge: made of weatherproof and heavy duty fiberglass reinforced plastic .
- Rope: stainless steel or hot dip galvanized steel,Length: 500mm (250mm each side),include plastic holder,aluminum end terminals
|Cable range (mm2)||16-25||25-50||54.6-70|
|Cable diameter(mm)||8 ~ 10||12 ~ 14||14-16|
(*)Add “FA” mean steel rope, add “SS” mean stainless steel rope
Related Product of anchoring clamp
Feature of Tension Clamp
- Easy installation that does not require any tools.
- The tension clamp is suitable for all field configurations and can be mounted on pole line hardware with open or closed eye.
- The corrosion resistant and weatherproof material make it ideal for use in any environment.
- The self opening is featured by an integrate spring facilities for easily insert the conductor into the clamp.
Tension Clamp Installation
The tension clamp for aerial bundled cables installation is a tool used to secure cables in place. It features a loosening mooring hook, which can be attached to a support or mooring point, and a cable wedge, which holds the cable in place. The tool is easy to use; just remove the wedge, place the cable within the clamp, and replace the wedge.A cable is tensioned between two poles in order to keep it in place.
If you want to know the anchoring clamp price,please feel free contact us.
Mob: 0086 177 5778 8662 / Whatsapp: 0086 17757788662 / Wechat: WXL17757788662