C Shape Copper Crimp Connector / Copper Clamp for Earth Rod
C shape copper crimp connector is a non-force bearing connection fitting for cable connection and jumper cable. It is suitable for overhead insulated cable, steel core aluminum stranded cable, aluminum stranded cable, steel stranded cable and copper cable.
C shape copper crimp connector is made of high strength copper material with good electrical conductivity, no electromagnetic loss, so that the line has stable and good contact performance, surface inspection and repair, reduce maintenance costs, reduce energy consumption, and save energy.
|Model||Suitable section of conductor(mm²)||A||H||L||b||C|
The C shape copper clamp of bolt tightening or high pressure crimping pliers are pressed and fixed, the connection is reliable, and it will never fall off. The structure adopts a reasonable C shaped structure, and the C shaped shell is elastic, which always maintains a lasting and constant contact pressure between the clamp and the cable. It changes with the external environment and load conditions, while the contact pressure remains unchanged, which meets the required performance of the connection.
When the C type clamp is used for wire current connection, the crimping is tight and the connection joint is integrated. After crimping, the bushing covers the wire tightly, the current conduction is evenly distributed, the resistance is small, only micro-ohm, the temperature is low, and the resistance is low. Large pulling force can reduce the failure rate by more than 80%.
Features of C Shape Copper Crimp Connector
1. Contact performance: the contact surface between the clamp and the wire is large, the clamping force is constant, the DC resistance ratio is between 0.85 and 0.9, and the superior electrical contact performance.
2. Overload capacity: Overload capacity reaches more than 2 times of the approved current.
3. Robust performance: high-strength copper material, reliable connection, never loose and fall off.
4. Thermal cycle performance: good thermal cycle performance, always running below the DC resistance ratio 1.
5. Installation: Easy to install and detach.
Extruded ‘C’ from copper